In this podcast, Tim Young interviews FPA Joe. Joe discusses how he got started in the survivalist community, his passion for prepping, and his interest in teaching survival skills to fellow preppers. In this podcast, Tim Young interviews FPA’s ‘Above Average’ Joe. Joe discusses how he got started in the survivalist community, his passion for prepping, and his interest in teaching survival skills to fellow preppers.
In this Podcast you will find:
- This is the last podcast that Tim will be doing for the Lamplighter Report. In this podcast, Tim introduced Joe Marshall ‘Above Average Joe’ as the new managing editor of the lamplighter.
- Q and A
- [transcript time=0:25] What got Joe to started prepping?
- [transcript time=0:56] Has prepping actually saved Joe in any instances. An example of something that his preparedness has actually prepared him for the past couple of years
- [transcript time=1:42] Joe talks about his favorite article that he’s been written and why he’s so passionate about it.
- [transcript time=2:24] Joe’s favorite item
- [transcript time=3:07]Spent anytime in prison?
- [transcript time=3:16] How Joe turned a coffee mug to sharpen an axe
- [transcript time=4:26] Doritos, dried potato chip as a fire starter
- [transcript time=5:25] What is Joe hoping to bring to the position as to innovate and grow the knowledge bank that the lamplighter audience already have
- [transcript time=6:30] Joe tells his opinion on what is more likely to happen – like a human created crisis or a natural crisis and what he thinks about it
- [transcript time=7:37] Reports and different types of products that people can check into to better prepare themselves
- [transcript time=9:11] Joe’s five top things on his bug out bag
- [transcript time=10:05] What’s the first thing every prepper should do?